Friday, March 18, 2011

What Is God's Will For My Life?

I read this today, and believe it is so true.  "We have the gospel of Christ in us, and we do not have time to waste.  Some wonder if it is unfair for God to allow so many to have no knowledge of the gospel.  But there is no injustice in God.  The injustice lies in Christians who possess the gospel and refuse to give their lives to making it known among those who haven't heard.  That is unfair.

I find it interesting that one of the most common questions asked today among Christians is "What is God's will for my life?" or "How do I find God's will for my life?"  Many Christians have almost assumed the attitude that they would obey God if he would just show them what he wanted them to do.  The answer is clear.  The will of God is for you and me to give our lives urgently and recklessly to making the gospel and the glory of God known among all peoples, particularly those who have never heard of Jesus."