Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cast Your Cares On Him

Do you tend to worry and get stressed out, or do you cast your cares on Him?  I know that when the day-to-day pressures of life get me down, I naturally get overwhelmed.  But when I feel myself going to that place, I try to remember to say, "Devil, get thee behind me!  You are not going to steal my joy!" 

Choose today to live with a gentle and humble attitude, because as I have said before, it is all about emulating Jesus' attributes everyday. 

And let this be your daily prayer...  "Heavenly Father, today I choose to cast my cares on You. Teach me, Holy Spirit, to have a gentle and humble attitude. Help me find rest for my soul so that I can love others the way You love me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen."

In order to remember the prayer, write it down and post it somewhere you will constantly see it.